Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
Vontavius Tech Support is available nationwide with skilled IT & Digital Marketing professionals ready to serve. Our team of professionals is growing every day to meet growing demand from our clients.
Vontavius Tech Support is open Monday-Friday 7 AM-6:30 PM for our clients. Our hours may be extended depending on the client’s project or needs. Due to COVID-19 we currently don’t offer in-person support services. Most of our services are now offered fully online. Our Tech Support services are available 24/7 via our IT support line. Contact us for more details.
Vontavius Tech Support does offer financing on our website design services. Ask about our financing options today!
Absolutely, we do have a late fee policy which is when a client’s invoice is overdue for more than 2 days. A late fee of $25 will be added to the invoice total, and their invoice will start to accrue interest at 1.5% per month until the invoice is paid in full.
We will continue to offer our services wherever we can, subject to local regulations and provided we are confident that we can do so safely and effectively.
That said, we share your concerns about the risks of Coronavirus.
We ask that customers do their part to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Please avoid scheduling in-home work with us if you meet any of the higher risk categories as identified by the CDC (e.g., adults over 65). The complete list is HERE.
- If a service can be performed remotely (i.e., a computer tune-up), we ask that you use our remote service instead on in-home (which will also save you money).
- If you have a scheduled home service:
- If you feel sick, please contact us to cancel your service. We will waive any cancellations fees related to illness.
- Please be prepared for the tech to perform the work as expeditiously as possible (e.g., have passwords ready, clear and disinfect work area and any other materials the Tech may come into contact with, be at home on time, etc.).
- Refrain from physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Maximize Personal Distance. Most sources recommend keeping six (6) feet away from others to minimize the chance of spreading germs.
- After the service Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol to disinfect your hands.
Please visit this page for the latest updates from us. We appreciate the chance to serve you, and hope that this situation resolves itself quickly.
President / CEO
There is no fixed price to build a website since each project is based on your specific needs and requirements.
At the beginning of every project, we’ll have you fill out a form to help us understand your project and get the appropriate quote.
Yes, we do we factor revisions into a client website design quote. Revisions cannot exceed more than 10% of the initial design quote.
Vontavius Tech Support offers remote tech support for time-consuming services including: Computer Repair & Help, Virus Removal & Cleanup, Computer Tune-up, Email or Online Account Setup or Support, Software Install or Uninstall, Social Media Advertising, Domain Management, Website Maintenance, Printer Troubleshooting or Repair. Remote support is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Vontavius Tech Support strives to have repairs done in under a hour. Due to COVID-19 we do most of our repairs remotely. We determine which clients require in-person or remote service during our first consultation with the client.
It’s hard to say. Every site is set up differently so the reason why your site is not seen in the search engines is going to be different than another site. If your site was not designed and built to show up high in searches it is usually hard to get a good amount of traffic to the website
Vontavius Tech Support manages all platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more. If a potential client would like a page managed for them it’s a mandatory setup fee which compensates for the time to setup your campaign for service. It includes setting you up in our analytics software, social media systems, and creating any necessary advertising accounts. Due to COVID-19 our setup fee is temporarily being waived for customers.
Yes, if you have a existing domain with a hosting provider such as GoDaddy, NameCheap, Bluehost, etc. We would be happy to use the existing domain.
Due to COVID-19 we have temporarily removed the contract terms requirement of 3 months for SEO Optimization & Website Maintenance.
We have initial contract terms of 3 months for SEO Optimization & Website Maintenance. After the initial contracts is complete, your account will be serviced on a month-to-month basis. You have the option to cancel at anytime with a 30 day notice.
Yes we offer reasonable website management plans to fit everyone needs.
Vontavius Tech Support offers management plans that fit everyone needs.